How to Make Homemade Vanilla ExtractTharindu
You Can extract the vanilla beans at home easily. Please follow the below method,
- Four to five premium NYC Ceylon Vanilla beans
- One empty Glass bottle of 250 ml
- One brandy of 250 ml
- Slice –Cut the vanilla beans vertically into two parts by sharp Knife.
- Pour – Fill an empty glass bottle with 125ml brandy. Now you have two brandy bottles. After that, fill those two brandy bottles with sliced vanilla beans and close the lids well.
- Shake – Store them in a cool and dry place and shake them thoroughly once a week.
- Wait – After two months, you can taste homemade vanilla essence.
- The alcoholic medium used to make vanilla extract evaporates at high temperatures (in the oven), and only vanilla bean flavour is added.
- You can use this up to 6 to 12 months, and the standard dosage is 1-2 teaspoons per once.